Data we collect and why we collect it
The personal information we may collect directly from you consists of the following:
- Name and contact data, such as, first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data
- Payment information, such as, payment card number (credit or debit card), and the security code associated with your payment instrument, if you make a payment
- Comments, feedback, questions and other information you provide to us
We automatically collect personal information when you:
- Visit, interact with, or use our website
- Access, use, or download content from us
- Open emails or click links in emails from us
How long we retain your data
Email addresses that you submit are stored in a virtual address book on our server until you request that it be removed. You may unsubscribe at any time. Website administrators can see the list of emails.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements, or until such time as you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts.
How We Use the Information You Provide
We process personal information about you:
- To perform a contract
- Connect with you via our email subscriptions
- Process payment for your purchases online
We will not sell or trade your personal information and have never done so.
We may transfer your personal information to a third party in the event of a bankruptcy, dissolution, merger, sale, acquisition, or change of control.
We may transfer your personal information to a third party if we need to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you to:
- Process and fulfill an order, download, subscription, or other transaction.
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns.
- Send marketing emails.
We also process personal information to:
- Provide online behavioral advertising.
- Inform you of and administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes or surveys.
- Help us address problems with and improve our website.
- Protect the security and integrity of our website.
- Contact you for other business reasons, if necessary.
“Cookies” are small text files that are placed on a computer or other device and used to identify the user or device and to collect information when you visit a website.
You can disable cookies through your web browser’s settings, but disabling this function may diminish your experience on our website as some features may not work as intended.
Our current third-party service providers include:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
Embedded content from other websites
Information Protection and Security
Our website uses commercially acceptable security measures to prevent your personal information from being lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate and never transmit your credit card information via email. If you receive an email from us that appears to be a request for personal information, do not respond because it may be a phishing scam designed to steal your personal information.
We cannot guarantee that your personal information will always be secure. Should there be a data breach, we will notify you when we are legally required to do so.
Use and Transfer of Your Information
This website is operated in the United States and the third parties with whom we might share your personal information (as explained above) are also located in the United States.
If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy was last updated on January 4, 2021.