Website Management for Small Business
Get the help you need marketing your business so you can get back to running your business.
Small business owners must outsource wisely – there’s no time to learn every skill and perform every task. Whether you need a brochure site, a business blog or an artistic showcase, I’ll make sure it’s working for you around the clock.
A Fresh New Look
When you update your website to include all of the best practices for 2020, you will get:
- a website that is found in online searches
- a place to showcase your services or products
- a storefront that is open 24/7 and is not subject to changing algorithms on social media platforms
A well-designed website looks inviting, and it’s easy for people to find the information they need and take action: join a mailing list, request a quote, schedule an appointment or download a guide.
Website Care Plan
Business owners can easily get overwhelmed and let a few tasks slide. Website maintenance can easily become one of those tasks, since problems don’t present themselves right away. But you want to reap the most benefit from the hard-earned dollars you spent building your website, and a website care plan lets you do just htat.
Your Business Brand
Branding is unique to a business. It’s how your customers identify you, and what sets you apart from the competition. Your website package will include everything for you unique brand identity: a logo, color palette, fonts, textures, shapes and photos. Here’s an example of a style board.
A strategically designed website is key to your marketing success.
Your new website will include all of the following:
Far better than popular templates that all look the same, your website will be unique – created with your business goals and marketing strategy in mind.
Your website will be responsive, meaning it will look just as good on a mobile device as it does on a desktop. This is important to Google and to your visitors.
Photos & Graphics
Imagery is important to the user experience of any website. To achieve your desired look, I can create logos and graphics and curate stock photos.
SEO & Google Analytics
Your website will be optimized for speed and high search rankings. Basic SEO elements on each page of your site will let us measure how well the site is working.
Clients share the love
Tiana Rouse / Wavelength Creative Agency
“I was overwhelmed with all the decisions and options, but Kelly made the process easy and streamlined. I wound up getting the website of my dreams!” View Project
Pricing for Website Design & Development
Get Me Online
starting at $800
Choose this option if:
- you have a new business / your first website
- you want to be found when people Google your service
Your website will include:
- Up to 4 pages
- Custom business logo design
- High-resolution stock images
- Formatted to look great on all devices and screen sizes
- Compatible with all major internet browsers
Launch My Business
starting at $1,200
Perfect for you if:
- you have an established business
- you need to showcase previous work
- you want to direct your social media followers to your portfolio
Includes Get Me Online plus:
- 3 additional pages
- Landing page to promote your website from your social media channels
- Signup form added to your Contact page to collect visitor email addresses
- Subscriber list imported to MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Anti-spam protection installed
Grow My Business
starting at $1,500
This package is ideal if:
- you are successfully marketing and want to do more
- you have an email subscriber list that you want to grow
- you want to make sales or book appointments directly from your website
Includes Launch My Business plus:
- 4 additional pages
- Branded cover pages created for your social media accounts
- Your email contacts set up with ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit or other CRM
- Improved site speed
- six months of my website care plan
- six months of performance reporting from Google Analytics