Website Management for Small Business
A well-designed website looks inviting, and it’s easy for people to find the information they need. Whether you decide on a brochure site, a business blog or an artistic showcase, your goal is to get visitors to browse for a while and then take action: join a mailing list, request a quote, schedule an appointment or download a guide.
Far better than popular templates that all look the same, your website will be unique – created with your business goals and marketing strategy in mind.
Your website will be responsive, meaning it will look just as good on a mobile device as it does on a desktop. This is important to Google and to your visitors.
Photos & Graphics
Imagery is important to the user experience of any website. To achieve your desired look, I can create logos and graphics and curate stock photos.
SEO & Google Analytics
Your website will be optimized for speed and high search rankings. Basic SEO elements on each page of your site will let us measure how well the site is working.
Portfolio of Recent Designs
Sewing Masks for Area Hospitals
This charity organization sprung up almost overnight in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the need for masks.
Lime Crane Video
This Atlanta-based crew specializes in live-streaming, script-to-screen videos, and has produced award-winning documentaries.
Wavelength Creative Agency
We went über-feminine on this all-woman team of Social Media Managers based in Bristish Columbia.
Karen Coney, Realtor
Local realtor helping her communities. From first-time buyers to empty-nesters, Karen will help you find your ideal home.
Take a peek at the work-in-progress for a graphic artist from Kennesaw. Her striking designs need just the right gallery to show them off.
Stellar Power Yoga
Vinyasa yoga in the heart of the Vinings, with the award-winning Miriam Frost at the helm. Find strength in your tribe. New website launches Fall 2020.
Clients Share the Love
Tiana Rouse / Wavelength Creative Agency
Boost Outsource created the website of my dreams! Kelly was great to work with. I was overwhelmed with all the decisions and options available. However, she made the whole process very easy and streamlined. I wound up getting more than I could have expected. Everything is so beautiful and easy for my clients to use. I truly feel proud to refer potential clients to my website.
Gigi Haskell | Editor, Lime Crane
“The new website is amazing! You continue to work your magic. It’s slick, bold, and modern. The calls-to-action brought in 25 new contacts in the first month. Easy to read and navigate… thank you so much for your time and patience!”
Karen Coney | Realtor
“I really appreciate your professionalism & expertise in creating my beautiful brochure website and getting me online.”
How My Process Works
We begin with a conversation over a laptop and a big cup of coffee. We define your business goals and marketing expectations. You end up with a website that gets found by search engines, brings in potential customers, educates them about your service and positions you as an expert in your field.
Step 1 – Your Homework
After I receive your signed contract & deposit, I’ll send an online welcome packet with instructions for submitting your website content and completing a design questionnaire.
Step 2 – Strategy & Planning
When your homework is done, we’ll schedule a call to go over the design & marketing plan for your website, i.e. what pages, features and forms you want to include.
Step 3 – Design Prototype
I will build a working draft of your website that you can use and click through. You’ll give feedback on the design (how it looks), message (what it says) and navigation (how it flows).
Step 4 – Refine & Revise
I’ll send you the credentials to view your new website and provide feedback. You will have unlimited revisions within a 10-day window.
Step 5 – Launch
After your final payment, your new website will be made public and will start being indexed by the major search engines. Time to celebrate!
Pricing for Website Design & Development
If you need help with logo design, copywriting or finding the perfect photos to use on your website, I can absolutely help with that. Those types of tasks may add to the “starting at” prices listed below, and will be spelled out clearly before we start work.
Get Me Online
starting at $595
Choose this option if:
- you have a new business
- this will be your first website
- you want to be found when potential customers do a Google search for your service
- you are tired of your social media ads not being seen
Your website will include:
- One-page brochure site with 4 sections: Home, About, Services and Contact
- Custom business logo design
- High-resolution stock images added if you don’t have your own
- Formatted to look great on all devices and screen sizes
- Compatible with all major internet browsers
Launch My Business
starting at $895
Perfect for you if:
- you have an established business
- you want to showcase previous work
- you have an active social media account and want to direct fans & followers to your body of work
Includes Get Me Online plus:
- 3 additional pages (typically Blog, Portfolio/Gallery and Pricing)
- Custom icons linked to your social media accounts
- Landing page to promote your website from your social media channels
- Signup form added to your Contact page to collect visitor email addresses
- Subscriber list imported to MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Anti-spam protection installed
Grow My Business
starting at $1,495
This package is ideal if:
- you are successfully marketing and want to do more
- you have an email subscriber list that you want to grow
- you have an established customer base
- your current website no longer meets your needs
- you want to make sales or book appointments directly from your website
Includes Launch My Business plus:
- Branded cover pages created for all your social media accounts
- Subscribers integrated with Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit or other CRM
- Software to improve site speed installed
- six months of website maintenance
- Google Analytics tracking enabled
- six months of performance reporting